We are seeking:
Would you like to work for an international and progressive company at the heart of the ongoing transportation revolution?
The Parking industry is undergoing a major digital transformation and Q-Free ASA intends to take a global leadership role in this market during the next couple of years. We are in the process of transitioning into the Microsoft Azure platform and our parking management solution will communicate with NB-IoT sensors within the next 12 months. Furthermore, we aim to make our solution even more intelligent by utilizing standard tools for analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We are now looking for a QA Lead to be part of this transformation and to be technically responsible for our IOT Hub and Parking Guidance System. The position as QA Lead will be central to this structure and more likely than not lead to staff responsibility in the future.
- QA lead for our IOT HUB and Parking Guidance System as part of an agile DevOps team
- Maintain, improve, and extend automated testing capabilities.
- Testing and quality assurance including creating, executing and documenting software test plans focusing mainly on automated testing.
- Continuously improve and develop our testing strategy and utilize test standards and modern tooling to ensure quality deliverables
Who are you:
You have around 5 years experience within quality assurance for software development and preferably one year of experience as a QA lead or similar. Moreover, you enjoy working with automated testing tools for cloud technologies and have a good understanding of them. In addtion, you have basic knowledge of usability testing concepts and communicate with ease in English.
As person you are:
- genuinely interested in software quality and automated testing and drive QA innovation to improve quality.
- a skilled and professional quality assurer that is not afraid to speak up.
- proactive, structured and have a “can do” attitude.
- a team player and have the ability motivate people to increase quality
- self-driven and motivated by challenges
Q-Free ASA can offer presentable premises centrally located in Parkveien, Oslo. The offices located across the street from a direct entrance to Nationalteateret rail- and subway station, making commuting easy. Q-Free ASA can offer a job in a progressive company with high level of competence, great ambitions, and competitive conditions. In addition, Q-Free ASA provides good opportunities for personal- and career development.
For more insight about Q-free ASA, please see video below:
Q-Free ASA is headquartered in Trondheim, Norway, and Q-Free is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker QFR. Read more about Q-Free on their website: www.q-free.com.
- Arbeidssted: Oslo
- Søknadsfrist: 20/04/2018
- Publisert: 2018-03-13
- Kontakt: Terje Olai Norum, +47 909 14 599