We are looking for:
IT services are essential for achieving our goal of becoming a leading European security corporation. We are therefore seeking the right candidate for the position as "Department Manager for Custom Development & Integrations". This position will be an important resource for the Nokas IT department, and the individual hired will lead and carry out major projects in all corporate departments. This position involves responsibility for personnel in the department, a total of 6 employees. We are seeking an ambitious individual, interesting in contributing to Nokas’ growth and development. This position reports to CTO Business Applications in the Nokas corporation.
- Maintain overall responsibility for systems and providers in Custom Development and Integrations at Nokas and subsidiary companies
- Contribute to the development of corporate IT strategies, and oversee the realisation of systems roadmaps in the relevant area at Nokas
- Ensure management and business support for business systems in the relevant corporate area
- Maintain operative responsibility for support and follow-up of departmental personnel
- Establish, follow up and develop all supplier situations in the relevant area of responsibility, in cooperation with senior management
- Oversee the department budget and results, and implement defined KPI, in cooperation with immediate superiors
We are seeking a department manager with a high level of education, relevant to IT/project management/finance. The candidate should have a minimum 5 years of relevant experience from similar positions, preferably from a major organisation at a Scandinavian/international level, or from major consultancy companies. You must have substantial project management experience, and experience from management in development environments would be an advantage. We are seeking an individual who can combine technical expertise and a management role, and who has the experience and the ability to structure and solve complex issues. You must have a strong interest in building relationships and having an impact on the work environment. Our new department manager must be fluent in spoken and written English, in addition to a Scandinavian language.
DESIRED PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Organised and efficient
- A good leader, with the ability to motivate co-workers
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Analytical, decision-oriented and action-oriented
- Result and goal-oriented
- Ambitious and resourceful
- Motivated to invest significant quantitative efforts
- Honest and reliable – will adhere to Nokas’ core values
It is essential that our new Department Manager works actively in the various business areas to understand the challenges and needs associated with IT. Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of the various business areas in Nokas and their needs at any given time.
This is a demanding position that offers the right candidate opportunities for professional and personal growth in a rapidly developing company. Nokas has an informal work atmosphere, where employee contributions are valued.
For more information about the position, contact Bjørn Waagø from Personal Utvelgelse AS, tel: 900 96 668.
Nokas - engelsk
Our customer promise: “We care” is rooted in our four core values: Drive, Integrity, Sincerity and Involvement. Nokas’ vision “Europe’s leading provider of peace of mind for people and assets” is reflected in all corporate features, services and products.
For more information, see www.nokas.no/.
- Arbeidssted: Oslo
- Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
- Publisert: 2017-07-07
- Kontakt: Bjørn Waagø, +47 900 96 668